Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Mommy dootys...

Awww... to be a stay-at-home mom. Yes, I love my little munchkins... they make my heart smile just thinking about them. But some days... wow! Here is how our morning has gone thus far... as recapped from my FaceBook posts.

Natalie Renfrow Is it 5:00p yet????????

3 hours ago via Facebook for iPhone · ·
Sharlette White
Sharlette White
What's the decibal level now? 12 or 20?
3 hours ago ·
Natalie Renfrow
Natalie Renfrow
Now I'm on pooh clean up first baby, then the dog pooh that izzy tracked in ALL over the house (including our new carpet), then clean both girls because they continued to walk/crawl through it while I was attemting to clean it, then the dog comes in and shakes all of the grass off of himself and leaves a nice pile for me to clean up...
2 hours ago ·
Sharlette White
Sharlette White
God Love you! Never ending. I will be bringing the rug shampooer!
2 hours ago ·
Natalie Renfrow
Natalie Renfrow
Leave the shampooer take the dogs!!!!
2 hours ago ·
Lisa Paul Davis
Lisa Paul Davis
Bless your heart....The joys of being a mother.
2 hours ago ·
Heather Gaynor
Heather Gaynor
Sounds like you need a drink already! My favorite is when I am running late and I step in dog pooh in my own living room....grrrr! Good thing I love the little brats! Hope your day gets better!
2 hours ago ·
Betsy Havard
Betsy Havard
Get a high powered dust buster. They plug in the wall so they are always charged. Somtimes it's much easier to just suck up the mess than try to sweep! (grass, not poop) Being handheld it's light & easy! But Natalie I hate to say it. I was laughing the whole time I was reading that. I know it's not funny now. But one day it will be & you will miss it! Ha ha! Love yall!
2 hours ago ·
Melissa McFall
Melissa McFall
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I would have already had a meltdown!!! and possibly a drink!
2 hours ago ·
Melissa McFall
Melissa McFall
It's 5 o'clock somewhere! :)
2 hours ago ·
Christina Gibson
Christina Gibson
I think that needs to go on the Renfrow Recap with some pictures. lol

I hope your day gets better!! I've had plenty of those days.
about an hour ago ·
Natalie Renfrow
Natalie Renfrow
It makes me feel better to know I'm not the only one. It is very funny... I have officially cleaned up pooh from every animal and child that did not make it to the toilette today, Izzy just left a nice big girl present in her diaper before nap time... even though I asked her repeatedly if she needed to go. She also thought it would be helpful to take her own diaper off in her room and then yell for me to come and wipe... Thank goodness for nap time, YAY!!! Hopefully that completes my pooh crew duties for today! Please laugh with me ;)
35 minutes ago ·


I mean I can't make this stuff up people! I only share it with you because Facebook and this Blog is the only adult conversation I have some days... Garth can only listen to so many random calls... but he got a good laugh today. I hope that this has brought a laugh to you... I know I have found some humor in it.

The girls are both finally down for their nap so I am going to try to stomach some lunch and grab a quick shower before round two begins!!!!

COVER ME... I'M GOING IN!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment