Friday, March 26, 2010

Fun Find Friday...

I am so excited to watch the premiere of Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution tonight on ABC. I can't wait to watch and find out great tips on what NOT to feed my girls. I am hoping that this show will serve as a guide on how to make better choices for my girls and my family that could ultimately affect our quality of life for the better.

I think it is a pretty big deal when Network television is devoting almost two hours to the severe problem our nation is facing... childhood obesity, the rise in type 2 diabetes (which includes children) and the food we are feeding ourselves.

We have to educate ourselves and our children about the food we are eating and where it comes from...



Check your local listings for start times... set your DVR's!

No comments:

Post a Comment