Sunday, March 21, 2010

Catching up...

Well, I want to give a big THANK YOU to my mom who was here visiting us last week. She watched the girls while Garth and I tried to get caught up on our house.
Then she brought her carpet steamer and cleaned both of the girls rooms, yay!!!
She headed home Saturday morning and we have tried to keep the momentum going. I think we are as close as we can be to "door bell" ready ;)

While she was here we also took the opportunity to go on a hot date night to Z Tejas for dinner and then on for a little romantic shopping at HEB (the grocery store). LOL, oh my what is exciting to us now that we have kiddos. Just to shop together without the girls, lovely. Walking isle to isle not worrying about the moment of melt downs that either of the girls could have at any moment for any reason.
Yes, the night was perfect.

THANKS MOM!!!

I am going to try to keep up with the progress we have made on the house. And I hope to take some pictures of the paint colors for everyone! (before the house gets out of control again and I can't take pics)

Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment