Sunday, February 28, 2010
Friday, February 26, 2010
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Monday, February 22, 2010
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Friday, February 19, 2010
And for Izzy Washable Triangular Markers also by Crayola
They are both marker sets that have NO lids to lose. Because they were made with no lids they don't dry up. The girls simply tap the end of the marker on the paper until the washable ink begins to flow. So far they have worked great! The washable ink is a little runny but I think that has more to do with the girls "tapping" skills. Both sets of markers are over sized for their little hands to hold better. They are coloring away.
I have taken some comfort in the fact that these products are out there. I was beginning to worry that my girls were a little weird. I don't remember eating crayons when I was little.... hmm maybe they got that from Garth ;)
When I looked the markers up on Crayola's website a banner popped up to register with the company and get a 15% off coupon on your first purchase at the crayolastore.com.
Have your kids done this or do you remember doing it yourself? Let us know.
Have fun with it!
Thursday, February 18, 2010
After a lot of reading and discussion we have decided to become a household that will be conscious of where our food comes from.
- No, we have NOT become hippies since we moved down to Austin... HA!!! We were actually headed towards this path in Oklahoma
- Yes, we still eat out on occasion... we just know what is best to order for ourselves at the restaurant
- We realize that we are human and plan on making mistakes and rebounding quickly, holding each other accountable! If we can both stick to it 80% to even 90%, we are happy.
- No, you do not need to have special food on hand just for us if we are coming to visit
- No, we are not judging you if you do not agree or conform to our Austin-hippy ways... oh wait, I said we haven't become hippies... hmmm...
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Monday, Wednesday and Friday 5:30AM: CrossFit Central workoutMonday-Friday around lunch time: If he was lucky he ran at lunch. Which averaged about twice a week he would get in about 3-5 milesJanuary 24: Austin 3M Half Marathon finished in