Friday, March 19, 2010

Fun Find Friday...

Picnik.com

This website allows you to upload your photos and edit them for free! You can fix red eye, add captions or different effects. (there are advanced versions that you pay a yearly fee for if you choose)

Once you like what you have done to the photo you can share it with friends or print it out to enjoy it at home.

My bestie Lisa sent me this pic that she did on picnik... and this is how I got hooked (aren't they beautiful!)




I edited our Thanksgiving picture in Picnik and gave it a humorous Christmas theme then had them printed at tinyprints.com with one of their card styles.


You can even make collages, this was our Thanksgiving...



It is a fun site to visit but look out it is addictive!!!

Have fun and send me some pics you edit ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment