Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Trip to the Dentist...

This morning we took Izzy to the dentist for the very first time. I have been talking to her for the last couple of days trying to let her know what the dentist will say and do. Her new favorite show Barney even has a dentist episode that we have been watching.
Once we got to the dentist's office she was a little timid, but friendly. (wouldn't you know it they had a Barney with a tooth brush, yeah!) They looked in her mouth and brushed her teeth with fluoride. The doctor let us know everything looked great. We ended the visit with a sugar-free sucker and a super-bounce-ball! Yeah!!
She was a little lady and did great. I was loading her in the car and she said something that just took me by complete surprise and has now inspired me to start quotes from the day...

Quotes from the day... remember she is 23 months
1. Izzy to me as I am loading her in the car... "I love the dentist, it fun!"

2. After we got home she wanted a snack...
izzy..."I want Cheetos"
me... "we are out of Cheetos, baby"
izzy... "well go to store and get some... daddy can get some when he's home"

Oh my goodness... too funny. It's the little things that make my day ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment