Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April visit to Oklahoma

Today the girls and I will head up to Oklahoma for our monthly visit. I am finishing up packing... I try to pack the girls clothes separately in freezer bags with their name and day they will wear the outfit... this is helpful for the grandparents, uncle and even myself to keep things in order while we are there. Izzy's bag is complete and now I will start on Sophia's... and then mom last. Garth is coming home early to see us off... (heart-smile) Well I have to get back to it...

Keep us in your prayers that we are protected as we do all of our traveling this week and that the girls will ride comfortably and happy.

We will update when we get there...

2 comments:

  1. You are so stinkin spiffy! That is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know Lisa, I taught her to be that organized! LOL

    ReplyDelete