Tuesday, November 17, 2009

we are still here...

It has gotten a little chilly here but nothing like Oklahoma...

The girls and I are staying busy cooking in the play kitchen and learning to clean up!!! This is a never ending job.

Halloween was really fun this year. The neighborhood had a parade and get together. We were finally able to meet some of our neighbors, YAY!!!!!!

Garth and I are still working out... Garth of course is looking awesome... me well... kind of seeing results... I know I am getting stronger, I know I need to keep it up.... but dang it just isn't fair that guys results come so much quicker!!!!

Here are the Halloween pics of the girls. We went as an Oklahoma State Family... (we lost to Texas that night... but we still bleed ORANGE!!!!)



6 comments:

  1. Cute pics Nat! I saw some flurries outside my window today at work and was super excited! I love it when there is a little bit of a crisp in the air!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks Nat!! I am going to miss the snow/ice mix of Tulsa... It just doesn't seem like Christmas without snow... or ice...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Living amongst the Longhorns IS tough, but we can handle the pressure! I wore my OSU stuff Halloween night as well, and I agree - even though we lost to Texas that night the Cowboys will always be #1!! Would you believe I moved all the way to Fort Worth only to have a SOONER living next door??? Anyway, your girls are beautiful - especially in orange!! Stop by on your way through FW sometime. I'd love to see you and meet your little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know Courtney it is hard!!!!
    Are you going home for Thanksgiving?

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those OSU pics of the girls...that diaper cover is TOO cute...I need to get my dogs some OSU snuggies or something :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. We won't be in Stigler for Thanksgiving this year. My family is actually traveling here instead. Cameron & his girlfriend are in Houston, so FW is our common meeting ground. We will be spending a couple of days in Louisiana w/ Paul's dad, but that's the only traveling we have to do until closer to Christmas. How about you guys?

    ReplyDelete