Monday, May 2, 2011

remember us???

Well I must say since the announcement of baby number 3 things have been crazy.

With this baby the first trimester was a very nauseous blur.  Think constant state of car sickness or being hung over without the relief of just... you know... throwing up? Then, I also had serious headaches that were the type only a nap or sleep will cure.
With Izabella (our first) I had one incident of nausea and with Sophia (our second) I had a couple weeks of light nausea.  Headaches with both.  So... what does that mean??? Does it mean we are having a boy this time around??? Nah... I just think it means I am older and the older I get the harder it is on my body. Who knows... I guess we will just have to wait and see.  Stay tuned until the end of September.

Garth has been in Kansas the last 3 weeks during the weekdays and that has made it difficult to workout.  I am embarrassed to say I haven't been to a workout in awhile. I went last week for the first time in 4 weeks. And I also did a workout here at the house.  So, this week I am going to try to do better.  I have started training a girl during the week and she is making great progress.  I am looking forward to making a post about her later... something else to stay tuned for ;)

So the other thing that has caused a lapse in posting is... my camera was acting up and I had to ship it off for maintenance.  It's back now and we will have to see if I approve of the "fixes".

Izzy turned 4 on Saturday and we had a family party for her I am posting a couple of pictures below.





It's good to be back posting... I am feeling much better and ready for the summer!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you're feeling better.

    I got a good laugh this morning when Garth posted his workout stats under your name. :-)

    ReplyDelete